- Home /
- Solutions /
- Customer operated /
Eliminate engineering toil and unify all data silos with a low-cost, high-scale, and real-time log management observability and analytics platform for modern IT teams.
In a nutshell
- The EraSearch platform collects, indexes, and analyzes log data from cloud environments, containerized applications, and microservices, allowing enterprise IT - DevOps, platform, SRE, infrastructure, and application teams - to observe and deliver cloud services faster and 90% cheaper.
- EraSearch is built on the transformative EraDB database architecture. It is an essential tool for enterprise teams who need a high-performing log management platform optimized for a massive volume of logs at an affordable cost.
Why we love it
- Log everything affordably with best-in-class performance and compression from EraDB object-based architecture.
- Eliminate engineering toil of maintaining home-grown logging tools – with EraSearch, your data is always in the right storage tier.
- With EraSearch’s Kubernetes-based architecture, focus on scaling your cloud service without exponential costs or performance impact
- Analyze massive volumes of log data in real time with extremely fast EraSearch queries.
- Resolve production issues faster with immediate access to volumes of log data upon ingestion.
- Observe long-term trends with easy access to 12+ months of log data stored in durable object store
We're here to help
We have a global team of technical experts ready to help you out wherever you are, 24 hours a day.
You may also like
Access a super-fast, geo-distributed database with hybrid SQL & NoSQL functionality, integrated serverless functions, and built-in HTTP API.
Ingest, transform, and deliver data in real-time from a converged data platform at the edge.
Seagate Lyve Cloud
Capture, store, and deliver valuable data insights at scale with a simple, trusted, and efficient S3 object storage-as-a-service at the metro edge.
Manage containers and VMs in a unified manner in one or more data centers with user and operator portals and rich APIs.
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.