In a nutshell
- Ubuntu is the reference platform for Kubernetes on all major public clouds
- Canonical Kubernetes is built on Ubuntu and combines security with optimal price-performance. Our cloud native automation framework ensures developer productivity and business innovation
- From Public, Private or Multi Cloud solutions, Canonical guarantees long-term cost & performance optimisations. Tailor K8s to your business, build affordable clusters, and connect them across environments. Out-of-the-box cloud integration with the option of enterprise-grade commercial support and in-cloud Ubuntu package mirrors for high bandwidth and local updates
Why we love it
- The combination of Equinix Metal’s global interconnected infrastructure and Canonical Kubernetes creates a future-proof and cost-effective Kubernetes platform for companies looking to further their cloud native journey
- Equinix Metal handles the deployment, and management of the bare metal machines running your Canonical Kubernetes cluster
- Canonical Kubernetes, using the Equinix Metal Canonical Juju provider handles the provisioning and management of your Canonical Kubernetes clusters.
- Canonical Kubernetes Datasheet
- Five Strategies to Accelerate Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise
- Kubernetes from Cloud to Edge
- Atresmedia Case Study on Canonical Kubernetes
- K8s at the Edge– Easy as "Pi"
We're here to help
We have a global team of technical experts ready to help you out wherever you are, 24 hours a day.
You may also like
Amazon ECS Anywhere
Deploy and scale apps on infrastructure you manage with consistent tooling and API experience on-prem or in the cloud.
Amazon EKS Anywhere
Start, run, and scale containerized applications on the Amazon EKS distro in AWS or on-prem with a managed service.
Empower developers with a framework for building, deploying, and managing applications in any Kubernetes environment.
Manage containers and VMs in a unified manner in one or more data centers with user and operator portals and rich APIs.
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.