- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup, to serve
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, and stir to combine.
- In another medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine the almond milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla, and stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about 1/2 cup (65 grams) of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.