- 1/3 cup Butter, Softened (vegan butter works great)
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup King Arthur Organic All Purpose Flour
- 1/8 tsp Salt (Maldon for finishing)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips (vegan as possible)
- 1/3 cup Macadamia Nuts, Chopped
- Heat your oven to 400°F
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Cook blueberries in a pan until jammy. Yum!
- Beat the blueberries into the sugar…like a lot. Use a mixer.
- Mix dry ingredients together, then add in the wet stuff and mix
- Add in chocolate chips and nuts
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes, then take out and form into balls
- This is the point where you can freeze them for future use, or bake them right away.
- To bake, press each ball down on cookie sheet until flat and top with finishing salt (Maldon works great).
- Bake ~12 minutes, or until the edges / top begin to brown just a bit.
- Let rest on a cooling rack for a few minutes. Eat!
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.