- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (Jason uses Runamok Maple Bourbon Barrel-Aged syrup)
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
- 2 ounces Widow Jane
- 10 year Bourbon
- 2 Luxardo maraschino cherries for garnish
- Add ice to an Old Fashioned glass. (Using large cubes or spheres will help keep the drink colder longer without watering it down.)
- Add the maple syrup, bitters, and bourbon to the glass and stir well.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries.
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.