- 1-2 cups of kimchi (Shannon uses the giant tub from Costco)
- 1/2 package of firm tofu (cubed)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound ground pork (optional, but delicious)
- 1-2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of ginger (grated or minced)
- 1 clove of garlic (grated or minced)
- soy sauce to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons of brown sugar or another sweetener
- 1-2 tablespoons of Chili Garlic Sauce (to taste)
- whatever lovely veggies are in the fridge, chopped
- Get a wok hot and add the oil.
- Sauté the onion for a minute or two, then toss in the meat, kimchi, garlic, veggies, ginger, soy sauce and sugar. Simmer until cooked through.
- Add tofu at the end. Cook for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Eat it as is, or toss it over rice.
- Add the Chili Garlic Sauce (or your favorite hot sauce) to taste.
- Optional variation: if in the mood for soup, add some chicken stock and turn it into a soup bowl on colder days!
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.