- Put the raisins in the bottom of a 22-ounce (or larger) cereal bowl.
- Add the oats, cover with milk and let sit overnight in the fridge.
- In the morning, cut and add the strawberries, apple, blueberries, and grapes.
- Add pecans, açaí powder and yogurt.
- Mix well and enjoy!
- 1/3 cup Quaker Oats (not instant)
- 1 tablespoon of raisins
- 1/2 cup 1% milk or enough to completely cover oats
- 4 medium strawberries, sliced
- one quarter of a large Honey Crisp apple, chopped coarse
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, cut in half
- 6 heaping teaspoons low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon açaí powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chopped pecans
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.