- 8 ounces crab meat (canned or fresh)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces grated muenster cheese
- lemon juice (a splash)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- pepper to taste
- chopped fresh basil, parsley and chives
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium baking dish mix the crab meat, cheeses, cream, lemon juice, garlic and a pinch of pepper.
- Stir in 1/2 cup mixed basil, parsley and chives. (Fresh herbs are best, but dried will do.)
- Bake for 30 minutes until crispy on top. Remove from the oven and let cool so that it’s hot but not scalding. (This is very important! It may take a good 10-15 minutes to cool down to a safe temperature.)
- Serve with corn chips, pita chips or freshly sliced baguette.
- Dip and enjoy!
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.