- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk (lactose-free also works)
- 1/2 cup of canola or vegetable oil
- pinch of salt (can add black pepper if you want to be more hardcore)
- 50-100 grams (1 1/2 to 3 1/2 ounces) of cheese (can use mozzarella, parmesan or mix) If you love cheese you can add a bit more, but it can turn out a bit greasy in the end
- 1 cup sour starch (the Polvilho Azedo Yoki brand can be found in specialty food stores and online)
- 1/2 cup sweet tapioca flour
- Turn on waffle maker. It needs to be very hot.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Pour the mixture into the waffle maker (roughly 1/3 of a cup).
- Cook until golden.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve plain or add some dulce de leche or any kind of jam or honey.
- Also tastes great with bacon or any other breakfast side!
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.