- 1 medium cauliflower
- grapeseed oil for cooking
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (seriously, you want fresh lime, I promise)
- lime zest (optional)
- 2 tablespoons your favorite fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts: chop half, leave half whole for interesting photos
- 1 handful of either flat leaf parsley or cilantro, roughly chopped. (Cilantro preferred, but some people think it tastes like soap. Don’t soap your food.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F, convection if you have it.
- Rip that cauliflower apart! You want everything to be roughly the same size. Toss with some grapeseed oil and salt. Roast for 15 minutes, stir, roast for another 15. You want these to be beyond golden brown and delicious; you want them to be very dark and crunchy.
- The last five minutes or so, add the hazelnuts to toast them alongside the cauliflower. Let cool.
- Make the dressing. Combine sesame oil, lime juice, fish sauce and chili sauce. Lime zest is optional but delicious.
- Combine! Garnish with cilantro or fat leaf parsley.
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.