In a nutshell
- Talos Linux is available for on-demand deployment across our Equinix Metal Gen3 fleet.
- Secure, Hardened and Minimal open source Linux custom designed to run Kubernetes securely. Removes all unneeded overhead - including SSH! API managed.
Why we love it
- A purpose built, Kubernetes aware Linux that delivers a hardened OS and hardened upstream Kubernetes, simply and quickly!
- Because the OS is Kubernetes aware, things like replacing control plane nodes or upgrading Kubernetes or OS versions are really simple, and can’t break your Kubernetes clusters.
- So minimal even SSH is removed - all management is over a gRPC API, offering better security, integration with tools, and scalability.
- Includes KubeSpan, which allows clusters to seamlessly extend from Equinix into your own or other data centers.
- Super efficient - the same OS and Kubernetes run on all clouds, bare metal, hypervisors, even edge devices and Raspberry Pis.
We're here to help
We have a global team of technical experts ready to help you out wherever you are, 24 hours a day.
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.