In a nutshell
Platform9 Managed Kubernetes (PMK) is a SaaS managed offering, providing the simplest solution to manage all your complex Kubernetes needs, anywhere – on-premises, in public clouds or at the edge. By delivering Kubernetes as a true SaaS managed service, Platform9 Managed Kubernetes makes every aspect of cluster management and integration easy, enabling your DevOps teams to focus on your business, and your developers to focus on creating the best customer experience.
Why we love it
- Platform9 extends your operations teams using remote monitoring and auto-remediation of your clusters allowing you to focus on your applications.
- Platform9 takes care of every aspect of cluster management; remote monitoring, Kubernetes upgrades, CVE patches and scaling.
- Platform9’s SaaS Managed Kubernetes (PMK) leverages Equinix Metal Layer 2 networking for highly available, Multi-Master clusters that come built in with MetalLB for Load Balancing for your applications deployed on Kubernetes. Production ready out of the box.
- Managed add-ons are part of the Platform9 SaaS Managed service and are fully supported by the Platform9 team. This includes Prometheus, Alertmanager and Grafana, Calico CNI, CoreDNS, Kubernetes Dashboard, Metrics Server, Cluster Autoscaler and MetalLB. Platform9 supports these applications including upgrades and lifecycle.
- PMK is natively multi-cloud and built for the edge, it enables you to create centrally managed clusters in under 5 minutes across on-premise servers, VMs or on public clouds.
- Import and manage EKS, AKS and GKE Clusters. Once connected you can leverage Platform9 Managed Add-ons, workload management features and the Profile Engine.
- Profiles Engine simplifies multi-cluster governance by creating known policy states and enforcing them on connected clusters, including the ability to run drift analytics.
- Enterprise ready with SSO that integrates directly into Kubernetes RBAC, built in app catalog and support for self-service users.
We're here to help
We have a global team of technical experts ready to help you out wherever you are, 24 hours a day.
You may also like
Empower developers with a framework for building, deploying, and managing applications in any Kubernetes environment.
Manage containers and VMs in a unified manner in one or more data centers with user and operator portals and rich APIs.
Mirantis Container Cloud
Deploy, manage, and scale containerized applications with a single platform on-prem, in the cloud, and at the edge.
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.