In a nutshell
- Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform (KKP) is a Kubernetes management platform designed for the needs of enterprise customers. It addresses the operational challenges of managing Kubernetes at scale while enabling DevOps teams with a self-service developer and operations portal. Unlike other platforms, Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform is truly infrastructure-agnostic and vendor-neutral.
Why we love it
- Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform automates the deployment and full lifecycle management of hundreds of Kubernetes clusters. Leverage API enabled automation to eliminate manual intervention and repetitive tasks.
- Control access and user rights with built-in Multi-tenancy, role-based access control (RBAC), and cluster authorization and authentication. Consistently deploy securely provisioned clusters with blueprints and presets to keep developers within your company policies.
- Reduce complexity and leverage Kubernetes to manage your Virtual Machines in a cloud native way. Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform provides native support for KubeVirt so you can operate containerized and legacy workloads from one interface without the need to re-write first.
- Freely build and re-adapt your preferred infrastructure stack as circumstances change. KKP supports all major cloud providers, including AWS, GCP, Azure, as well as on-prem, bare-metal, and edge environments.
- KKP centralizes your infrastructure management across clusters, clouds, and regions. It also streamlines authentication and access control, user and team management, enterprise security, operational observability, and many other functionalities in one intuitive UI.
- KKP supports all Kubernetes conformant tooling to empower your DevOps team to work with the open-source stack they love. Leverage best-in-class ecosystem tooling with native support for Prometheus, Grafana, and Loki for Monitoring and real-time Logging, and the ability to integrate your preferred CI/CD system to deploy Kubernetes clusters directly from it via Service Accounts. Alternatively, your team can use a pre-defined Terraform provider or Ansible playbooks.
We're here to help
We have a global team of technical experts ready to help you out wherever you are, 24 hours a day.
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.