- 8 ripe tomatoes roughly chopped
- 2 cups stale bread torn into pieces. White bread works best, but if you have a crusty bread, just cut the crust off. Avoid using whole wheat or grainy bread as it’ll result in a poor texture
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic. Yes, I know you love garlic. I do too. Don’t be tempted to add more.
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Splash (approximately 1/2 teaspoon) sherry vinegar
- 2 hard boiled eggs roughly chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced serrano ham (optional)
- Place the chopped tomatoes, bread, garlic clove, salt and sherry vinegar into the blender. Blend for a couple minutes until it all comes together.
- With the blender still on, slowly add the olive oil and continue blending until smooth.
- Divide into four bowls and serve cold.
- Top with the hard boiled egg and serrano ham.
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.