In a nutshell
- Amazon EKS Anywhere is a deployment option for Amazon EKS that allows customers to create and operate Kubernetes clusters on customer-managed infrastructure, supported by AWS. Customers can run Amazon EKS Anywhere on their own on-premises infrastructure using VMs or bare metal deployments.
- Amazon EKS Anywhere helps simplify the creation and operation of on-premises Kubernetes clusters with default component configurations while providing tools for automating cluster management.
Why we love it
- The combination of Amazon’s battle-hardened Kubernetes experience with Equinix Metal’s bare metal server range provides a perfect combination of flexibility and control for your Kubernetes based applications
- Use the EKS Kubernetes control plane you know and love across all your infrastructure. Extend your reach to the edge with Equinix Metal’s global Metro DC footprint.
- Your EKS-A deployment will also benefit from using Equinix Fabric to make sure the traffic between your AWS and Equinix Metal resources is secure, low latency, low jitter, and price-predictable.
We're here to help
We have a global team of technical experts ready to help you out wherever you are, 24 hours a day.
You may also like
IBM Cloud Satellite
Deploy and run apps on-prem, in the cloud, or at the edge with an extension of the IBM Public Cloud in any data center.
Manage containers and VMs in a unified manner in one or more data centers with user and operator portals and rich APIs.
Mirantis Container Cloud
Deploy, manage, and scale containerized applications with a single platform on-prem, in the cloud, and at the edge.
Platform9 Managed Kubernetes (PMK)
Manage Kubernetes clusters in on-prem, cloud, and hybrid environments with an easy-to-use SaaS managed service.
Ready to kick the tires?
Sign up and get going today, or request a demo to get a tour from an expert.